Acoustic Hour Radio and Web show

The live Radio show has been on the air for over 4 years. In that short time, we have interviewed and featured artists and musicians from around the country. Some of the most creative, talented and dynamic guests have come though our doors at the Renda Broadcast Station in Indiana PA. Tune in Sunday Mornings 9-10AM on AM110WCCS.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm getting ready

I'm listening to Leslie Bowe's new CD gipsy.. He's living in Chicago now, and his music never sounded better. Check it out for your self. Visit his with and www.lesliebowe.com for more information.

I had a blast at the IUP 90.1 Radio Live Broadcast show at Flagstone last Saturday. I believe 5 acts performed and even the weather cooperated. Hat's off to Kraig Hamilton and his team at the IUP radio station for putting on the event. I hope that they put it on again.

Now,I'm getting ready for Johnstown... yep.. It's the FolkFest, and I'll be drumming for Tim Dabbs Friday evening at 5:30. Saturday I'll be performing at Westmont Community LogCabin Festival and on Sunday, I'll be performing on Broad Ave, in Cambria City. I'm sure that that is someplace in Johnstown.

So it looks like a busy weekend. I'd better put some new strings on the guitars and get plenty of rest. I do hope to see you all there.. oh and I'll even have a special guest with me on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home