Acoustic Hour Radio and Web show

The live Radio show has been on the air for over 4 years. In that short time, we have interviewed and featured artists and musicians from around the country. Some of the most creative, talented and dynamic guests have come though our doors at the Renda Broadcast Station in Indiana PA. Tune in Sunday Mornings 9-10AM on AM110WCCS.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cornerstone of Faith Saturday Morning

For some reason, I got up early; I mean really early. It's was about 4:30am. Ready for the day I guess. We have a meeting/event scheduled at the Cornerstone Worship Center, across from Walmart. The Grit Guys Team is considering haveing more schedule "mini" events throughout the year, leading up to the big event, The Grit Guys Rally.

Then I'm off to Northern Indiana, to shoot a Family reunion DVD. I'm so looking forward to it, and I got this referral from Ron Nocco. Then I'm off to WMUG to do be interviewed by Kevin for his show. At last, I will sit down and prepare for the Sunday morning Acoustic Hour Radio Show. We will be Featuring Tree from Jonstown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home