Acoustic Hour Radio and Web show

The live Radio show has been on the air for over 4 years. In that short time, we have interviewed and featured artists and musicians from around the country. Some of the most creative, talented and dynamic guests have come though our doors at the Renda Broadcast Station in Indiana PA. Tune in Sunday Mornings 9-10AM on AM110WCCS.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Remember When

Remember when you were a kid and all you carried about was playing with toys, food and being outdoors?

Fast forward to now:

The alarm clock rings
- Did you really get to sleep
The dog is barking --You think... could I hear the dog if it was in the trunk of my car?
- It seems like getting ready for work takes longer each day
- Where are the kids--- who knows, if I'm quiet i can sneak out the house
- Did I put gas in the car
- Where are my car keys
- Where is my briefcase
- It's raining, and I don don't have an umbrella
- I hate my job enough said!
- Get out of my way slow drivers!
- Where' smy favorite CD
- I'm hungry but i don't know what to eat!
- These fries are cold, again!
- Did I pick up the kids, are they old enough to drive
- Maybe they are staying at a friends house
- You just want to go home!
- The phone is ringing.. don't answer it
- The cellphone is rining ..don't answer it
- Junkmail and bills, how do they keep finding me
- Anything good on TV
- No!
- You're finally home
You close the door behind you
---and I have to do this all over again tomorrow!
Sometimes you just want to stay inside and play!
Relax, it will be Sunday morning soon and you can tune into the
Acoustic Hour Radio Show. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home